The Ultimate CME Experience!
Announcing a new location for 2021 Ironman® Sports Medicine Conference
With an unparalleled location on the iconic lava rocks of the Big Island's Kona Coast, Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay offers a captivating blend of adventure, culture, heritage and hospitality for your Hawaii vacation.
All rooms have either a king bed or two double beds, a/c, mini-refrigerator, telephone, TV, coffee maker and private lanai. Approximately 420 sq ft.
Rates are per night based on 1 or 2 persons per room and are subject to room tax of 14.962%. All rooms available as one king or two beds.
Resort Charge ( Normally $30- discounted to $20 for attendees)
The resort charge provides guests a generous array of amenities and services for $20.00 per day plus tax. The charge includes the following benefits and amenities:
•Sig Zane Tote Bag ($55 retail value)
Welcome Greeting with Shell Lei
• Guided Cultural and Historical Tours of Keauhou Bay (see Activities Calendar for the schedule)
• Cultural activities including Hula lessons, Lei Making and Ukulele Lessons (see Activities Calendar for the schedule)
• Stargazing evenings
• Unlimited use of lawn games (bocci ball, lawn darts, ladder ball, tennis & basketball courts, etc.)
• Unlimited local and 1-800 phone calls
• Up to 30 minutes long distance calls per day
• Bottled water daily
• Unlimited Use of Resort Binoculars for Island Sightseeing
• Wi-Fi in guest room and public areas of the Resort
• Daily pool side mid-day refreshments
• Hospitality Room to accommodate early arrivals and late departures with showers and changing room
All room rates, resort charge and porterage are subject to Hawaii general excise tax and Hawaii County tax surcharge of 4.712% and a state transient accommodations tax of 10.25% for a total tax per room night of 14.962%.
Guest room rates are based upon single and double occupancy. Additional person charge of $70.00 per person plus tax will be applied for each person 18 years or above to a maximum of four adults per guest room.
Guest Self-parking is $20.00 per day and Valet parking is $27.00 per day plus tax.
Off Site Guest parking
For those attendees not staying at the Sheraton, visitor parking is discounted from $10.00 to $5.00. Please have you parking ticket stamped at the conference registration desk.
Reservation Cut Off Date
The group rates are guaranteed until the Cut Off Date of August 30, 2021-but rooms are subject to availability.
A two-night deposit is required to confirm reservations. Balance due upon check out. A major credit card is required for all deposits/payments
A full refund of your deposit for all cancellations received 30 days or more prior to arrival.
Within 30 days of arrival, your deposit is forfeited.