Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Your registration fee includes:
· Up to 24 hours AAFP CME Credit-20 hours Didactic and up to 4 hours if you volunteer in the Ironman Medical Tent on race day
· A chance to win a slot in the Ironman World Championship
· Special presentations by the Legends of Ironman
· Certificate of Attendance
· Full buffet breakfast daily in the exhibit hall
· Mid-Morning breaks
· Lunch presentations by our sponsors
· Welcome Reception Buffet Dinner for 2
· Complimentary Symposium T Shirt
· Complimentary Medical Tent T-Shirt for volunteers
· Free Pair of Hoka running shoes*
· Lots of swag from our exhibitors
· Optional swim clinics
· Discounted room rates at the Outrigger Resort starting at $249 Night
· Discounted parking for guests and off-site attendees.
· Resort Fee reduced to $15 for guests
· Discounts on Avis Car Rentals
· Services of the Ironman Symposium Staff
* items pending and subject to change
Fees below are for all 5 days of the symposium (20 hours CME) plus up to 4 hours of CME when you volunteer for the Ironman Medical Symposium Medical Tent on Race Day. Flat rate for Physicians and Non Physicians. Check your email for past attendee discount codes. Scroll down for other discounts.
As we expect the 2024 conference to be 100% sold out, we regret that we are unable accept single day (Daily) registrants until after September 1, 2024 -provided the conference is not sold out by that date. The daily fee is $350 PER DAY (4 hours CME each). We regret that partial days do not apply. Note that discounts detailed above do not apply to daily fees.
Kaiser Permanente Physicians enjoy a $100 discount-use code KP100 in the discount code box on the submit payment page when you register. We regret that we cannot retroactively apply your discount code.
Past Attendees enjoy a $100 discount*
Check your emails for the $100 Discount Code. Your Past Attendee Discount Code must be entered at time of registration. We regret that we cannot retroactively apply your discount code.
Attendees who reside outside of the United States can receive a $200 discount. Use code NONUSA2OO in the discount code box on the submit payment page when you register
Active Duty Military Attendees receive a $100 discount-use code MIL100 in the discount code box on the submit payment page when you register.
Resident Physicians in Training may receive a $200 discount- with a Letter of Verification from their Residency Program. Use discount code RES200 in the discount code box on the submit payment page when you register
Medical Students may receive a $200 discount- with a Letter of Verification from their Program. Director Use discount code STUDENT200 in the discount code box on the submit payment page when you register
Should you have to cancel your participation in the symposium, please be advised of the following Refund Policy: