We strongly urge you to register early as we are limiting the number of attendees for this year's conference. This is to provide as much physical distancing as possible. The actual number of attendees will be determined in the coming months.
*Residents in Training must provide proof of your residency status to qualify for this discounted fee. Please email confirmation to email@example.com or fax to 781-735-0558.
We regret that we are unable accept single day (Daily) registrants until after September 1, 2021 provided the conference is not sold out by that date. Daily fee is $300 per day
Past Attendees enjoy a $100 discount*
Check your emails for the $100 Discount Code. Your Past Attendee Discount Code must be entered at time of registration. We regret that we cannot retroactively apply your discount code.
Attendees who reside outside of the United States can receive a $100 discount. Use code NONUSA1OO in the discount code box on the submit payment page when you register
Active Duty Military Attendees receive a $200 discount-use code MIL200 in the discount code box on the submit payment page when you register.
A major credit card is required to register online.
Should you wish to pay by check, please download and mail your registration fees.
Physicians who are employed by Kaiser Permanente or Group Health Permanente
All non-physicians ( Nurses, athletic trainers, physicical therapist, etcs and others
Physicians who are enrolled in a Residency Program- proof of status is required
This category applies to persons who have an interest in Health and Fitness but are not medical professionals. No Continuing Medical Education credits are offered in this category.
As we expect the 2021 conference to be 100% sold out, we regret that we are unable accept single day ( Daily) registrants until after September 1, 2021 -provided the conference is not sold out by that date. The daily fee is $300 per day.
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
Should you have to cancel your participation in this course, please be advised of the following terms and conditions:
Course Refund Policy
· All cancellations must be submitted in writing either via USPS, fax or e-mail
· Refund process can take 3 to 4 weeks
· A full refund, less a $100 fee applies for all cancellations received prior to 9/1/2021
· After this date, all fees are nonrefundable
· Trip Cancellation Insurance is recommended and may be purchased at www.travelguard.com or www.allianztravelinsurance.com.
· We regret that name changes/substitutions are not permitted
· In the event that the conference must be canceled or changed due to unforeseen circumstances out of our control, an administrative fee of $50 is assessed.
Please submit notice of cancellation via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (781) 735-0558 Please select the box that you have been advised of these Terms and Conditions.